Tuesday 18 June 2013

London Collections Men: Day 2 Trends!

Firstly, I apologise for the quality of this post, I was awake far to early and I have been busy literally every second of this day resulting in one exhausted girl! So I have rushed this so I can recover in bed A.S.A.P!

I also wanted to point out I am studying as a designer, not a trend-spotter so these are pretty amateur attempts! It's just recurrences I have noticed as I have been watching all the collections!

However here is a round up of Day 2 Trends!

Colour:


Prints:

Alan Taylor                                                KTZ    

Fabric:


Richard James                                            Sibling
Silhouette:

Bobby Abley                                        Margret Howell                                         Oliver Spencer
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment