Friday 26 July 2013

Prime Time! Witch Anti-Blemish Skin Clearing Primer

This Witch product claims it prepares the skin for foundation whilst creating an invisible shield to help protect your skin from the make up which can cause or aggravate spots and ‘helps calm and soothe the skin hydrates and draws away excess oils’ Yet Again, I do not really suffer from spot related skin conditions. However when I first got this job and started wearing full face make up daily, I noticed I sprouted a couple of spots, saw this in the bathroom cabinet and though… what harm will it do?
A 30ml ‘pump’ bottle, where it has a plate at the bottom which moves up, like what you get in toothpastes (no idea what it’s called) and priced at £6.99; currently on offer at Superdrug for £4.66. Very Reasonable!

Application
Pump bottle leaves no mess and easy to use. The formula is REALLY REALLY REALLY sticky (really sticky) so felt horrible to apply! I felt like I had to rub it in a lot then leave it to dry off a bit before I could apply make up! Which isn’t what I wanted getting ready in a rush for work!
On a positive once the ordeal was over it did leave my skin feeling very soft and smooth.


Mid-day review
Make up is still on my face – Pro! Unfortunately, some of it has sank into ‘expression’ lines and my skin doesn't feel as smooth as it did in the morning!

End of the Day
Again my make up is still there – even if it is in ditches – but I don’t really have anything to say about it! I think that pretty much sums it up. Nothing special. I wouldn’t shout about it or rave about it. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone (unless they had spot prone skin and it was still on offer. May say is worth a try), I’d advise people to spend £2 more and go for the Maybelline one!


Scores

Packaging: 8
Value for Money: 5
Lasting Power: 5
Usability: 3


21 out of 40!

Do you buy primers made for you skin condition?

No comments:

Post a Comment